- This policy covers how Smart Living Company treats personal information that Smart Living Company collects and receives, including information related to your purchase and use of Smart Living Company products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Smart Living Company does not own or control, or to people that Smart Living Company does not employ or manage. In addition, Smart Living Company associated companies such as eMerchantClub, LLC may have their own privacy policies here www.emerchantclubtour.com/privacy.html and www.emerchantclubtour.com/terms_of_use.html.
Information Collection and Use
Smart Living Company may collect personal information when you (a) visit Smart Living Company pages or the pages of Smart Living Company business partners, (b) request information from Smart Living Company, (c) join Smart Living Company as a member, (d) use Smart Living Company services, or (e) purchase Smart Living Company products. Smart Living Company may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and contact information. In connection with purchases we may also ask for credit card numbers, Social Security numbers or other financial information. Once you register with Smart Living Company and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Smart Living Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services and purchase of products that we offer.
- Smart Living Company may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Smart Living Company cookie information, and the page you request.
- Smart Living Company may use information we receive from you for any business purpose, such as to (a) fulfill your requests for products and services, (b) improve our services and customize the advertising and content you see, (c) with your authorization provide business partners and others with the ability to contact you and offer additional products and services you may be interested in, (d) conduct research, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, or enforce the Smart Living Company Standard Membership Rules, or (e) provide reporting for internal and external clients.
Smart Living Company offers a business opportunity that is not appropriate for children under 18.
- Smart Living Company restricts access by minors by requiring use of a credit card to join Smart Living Company online.
- When a minor attempts to join Smart Living Company, we ask that his or her parent or guardian provide consent.
- Smart Living Company does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
Information Sharing and Disclosure.
Smart Living Company does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with our business partners, affiliated companies, nonaffiliated companies and other people. Your personal information may be used to, among other things:
- Provide products, services or information you've requested.
- Provide you with information about additional products and services you may be interested in.
- Communicate with you about offers from Smart Living Company and our marketing partners via direct mail, email, telemarketing or other direct marketing.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if Smart Living Company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Smart Living Company may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card account payments, providing collection services, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information about you needed to perform their functions.
- Smart Living Company works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Smart Living Company service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Smart Living Company membership, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that Smart Living Company may transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser.
- Smart Living Company may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Smart Living Company may use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track member and user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Smart Living Company may also use web beacons to access Smart Living Company cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Smart Living Company products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
Sensitive financial information, such as credit card information, is encrypted and protected online for your privacy and security.
- Personal information collected by Smart Living Company is stored in secure databases, accessible only by Smart Living Company, our affiliated companies and service providers, and others authorized to have access.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Smart Living Company may modify, cancel or update this policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will become effective immediately, and will apply to all personal information then in Smart Living Company possession, custody or control, including all previously-collected information.
- Smart Living Company may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Smart Living Company account, by placing a notice on our site, or by posting the revised policy at Smart Living Company.com/privacy.
Updating Personal Information
- If your personal information changes Smart Living Company may provide a way to correct or update the personal data provided to Smart Living Company.
- Smart Living Company members may update their account information in the Members Only area of Smart Living Company.com or by contacting customer service.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact contact Smart Living Company at:
Smart Living Company
4119 Guardian Street
Simi Valley, CA 93063